Sunday 15 February 2015

Everything's looking rosy


Hello,
I'm back again with another card for a couple of different challenges.
This week has been great for me as I got to see my little Grandson Joshua twice, I swear he looks bigger each time I see him even though it was only 2 days between!
I've used a coloured image from Teddy Bo who have some truly gorgeous images and the fact that some are already coloured is a real bonus for those last minute cards.  I've used up some paper scraps and accessorised with card candy.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafts 4 eternity - two of something!
Creative Inspirations - anything goes with an option of a sketch too.

Thanks for calling in,
Keryn x


1 comment:

Rene said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D