Wednesday 23 October 2013

Right said Fred!

Ok, hands up, who remembers them from the early 90's?!  I sure do!
They sprung to mind when I found amongst my digis some gorgeous floral images from Fred She Said; some that would be perfect for a card for my elderly MIL as she loves flowers.

Here's my card:


I have infact virtually copied the sample card by making a wide border across the middle with the flowers and vine on.  I am on such strong medication that I have virtually no creativity at the moment but I am trying to make myself craft just to push on through it all.  I do hope Fred doesnt mind too much and it isnt for sale, its for me to use to send directly so hopefully that is ok.

I would like to enter this into this weeks challenge at

Creative Inspirations - anything goes with option of sketch

Thanks for calling in,
Keryn x

5 comments:

Claire said...

This is such a pretty card Keryn, love the floral arrangement and lovely colours and design. And I do remember them LOL! Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Keryn, I love the dimension and pretty papers - I'm sure Fred wont mind at all.
Pauline
x

Annie said...

That is simply stunning Keryn....and I remember Right said Fred :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Twiglet said...

Perfect - and yes - I remember Right said Fred too. x Jo

Sally said...

I certainly remember them Keryn. Love this card, the flowers are beautiful.
Hope all is good with you.
Hugs Sally xxx