Tuesday 15 October 2013

Hello,

There's no escaping the looming Halloween and as I'm trying to get myself slowly back into the card making challenges I've decided to play along.  I've made a card for my great nephew who is 6 and such a character! Last week when visiting his Nanny in hospital after her knee replacement surgery, he was at her bedside when a Dr came to have a look at her knee.  Jayden asked the Dr 'Did you do that to my Nan?', 'No, why?' replied the Dr, 'Coz I'm not happy, just look at it'!!  He is very forward and confident, something that definitely doesn't come from my side of the family but entertaining all the same!




The house image is a freebie from Spyder and the trick or treater is from Momma MC, thank you both for sharing these images with us :)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cards for Men Halloween
Stamping for the weekend Anything goes
Creative Moments Anything goes/Autumn (halloween is in the autumn)
Papertake Weekly Two by Two (Ive got 2 bats and 2 gravestones)

Thanks for calling by,
Keryn x

3 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Halloween card Keryn, great image and your little trick or treater is so cute.
Pauline
x

Annie said...

I love your nephew's comment. Do tell him my knee didn't look very nice after I had mine done either :-). Really love the card Keryn.
Hugs,
Annie x

Claire said...

I love this Keryn - what a fab image! Hugs, Claire x